Friday, March 6, 2009

letter to myself

dear myself
hey there.how u doing.hope u doing great.hows life.heard u got a new job.congratulation.
its been a while since u write to me.what happened.why u being so quiet.juz drop me a lines or two every now n then.juz a blank paper with a ur signature will do.juz a blank paper if u really dont have anything to say.as long its something.u know,u gotta b better with keeping in touch with people around u.dont be too self-centered.maybe one oday u wud need help and u have no one u can turn to since u kinda keepig away from them.think about it man.what does it takes to give them a call more often.juz say hi n ask how them doing.dats what we call keeping in touch,juz in case u forgot.
however,i suppose u have a good reason doing what u did.so i wish u all d best and hope u have d best of luck n be in good health always.

yours,truly
myself

ps:a miscalls still count as keeping in touch.or a blank sms.

No comments:

Post a Comment