Friday, February 20, 2009

impulsive entry(does diz qualify as a blog)

when u have too much time,and got nothing to do,and a lil spark of idea..juz blog....like diz one..not dat i have any idea where diz is going,it juz me trying to make myself bz.and what a better way.yeah,read is one of my fav time-killer but i can owez read when theres no net connection.i havent learn yet how to first draft an entry sumwhere else then paste iot here..like in words or office..or wherever...if anyone like to b helpfull,please be my guess.and if anyone know how to set my space bar into "double spacing" mode all d time..is there such option?i suppose mr richest man in d world can think of dat and hv ask someone in his once-sccused-with-monopolising-d-computing-world to figure how to give us double-spacing-all-d-time.so instead of read,i write.knowing a few of u there enjoy reading diz also contribute to my productivity...for now.dont hold me for anything if suddently diz blog abruptedly cut short.not juz diz entry but d whole thing.
coz diz is impulsive entry.i was reading someone's blog..but all of a sudden i feel like why dont i write instead of reading.so a few click later ,here i am..another entry..adios....

No comments:

Post a Comment