Tuesday, October 6, 2009

i juz cant believe it..no,actually i kinda guessed it.and its not really a suprise..its more of how it anger me... i take that as an insult...how could them i said to myself...yes,i understand how they r able to fool themself and how they show how fol they r..but this is juz beyond fool..its juz plain insult.to me and to others.to all malaysian..to everyone of us who r capable to think for themself even a little.to all who have some sense of righteousness in them.to juz about everybody except thier foolhard supporters..damn,it really an insult....i feel like being slapped on the face by a bloody bucket of excavator...big one...and if u dont feel like that,i juz ......(i dont have the word).....f&%k....and mind u,i dont use that often..not here anyway...that something i suppose...
technical thing u said..technical my @$$ ...and i never use that word b4...not here...and if this still dont make us malaysian realise what a fool we have there on the highest place,we are in for a hard time ahead,big time....frigging big....
how can it be technical..dont think us rakyat as a fool...please...maybe u r a fool..but not me..not my friend..not my colleague..not my co-workers..not my ship mate..not anyone i know i think..we r not ..not like u n ur supporter...dont think we r that low....my last word for this time...

jeng jeng jeng.... FUCK YOU.....

No comments:

Post a Comment