Tuesday, April 14, 2009

losing

my mind usualy gotto work overtime after a good movie.many night i end up sleepless after watched such movies.so my measure of how good d movie is how much it got my mind working after watching it.and recently i watch a good malay movie.it did get my mind working overtime..but not to d extend i cant sleep.so i guess dat means 4 star for yasmin's latest effort from me.but i gotta say its d best to date from her.its a good watch nevertheless.and actually i was about to write about how BODY OF LIES (russel crow and yet another powerful acting by titanic pretty boy leo) make me feel.but somehow d right words dont seem to appear in my vocab.i kinda lost of words.dunno what to say.i wud say dat it got my mind working,but my mind surely not sending d right....right signal to my brain which then supposely to sent it to my fingers so i can key it onto d screen and translate those ......feeling(im not sure if feeling is was d right word to use).but surely what u r reading here is not what exactly what d movie trigger.i guess im losing more n more connection with my innerself..haha...

No comments:

Post a Comment