Thursday, September 24, 2009

the thing about simple life

as i watch this movie,i suddently got this urge to write.i was skeptical about this movie.i didnt expect it to be that.......heavy..yes i did judge..and i once write a piece titled "judge not".yes,feel free to judge me now.lets see where im getting at diz time around.my mind got so many things now ..theres philosophy,theres love..theres friendship..theres relationship..theres life..theres few othert things i cant put into words..the thing is,we can almost picture it perfectly in our head..but no words seem fit to describe how we feel..words didnt seem enough...and the thing with this "feeling" or "thought" is it always me us..no,make that me question my....life...question my existance..question my purpose..question my "dreams"..question my goal..where ive been and where im heading to..but me being me,always manage to find simplicuty in things..or i always simplify things..or i rather make it simple..
people always go "its complicated" but the thing is,its always simple if we look at it from "neutral" side.we are human.we are people..we judge..we break heart..we betray..we hurt...we juz selfish..so juz accept all theseand see every little things in our life from that point of view...and i dont know where im going with this...but i think u get the idea..but that said,i gotta add that life never is simple...its juz we gotta find simplicity in all the mess life throw at us...and thats can be tricky for most of us...

No comments:

Post a Comment